Addleshaw, Bird and Mitchell are at it again consumers.I fell victim to this scam and fortunately only lost $20 bucks to these losers.
My next letter from them asked for $25 in order for them to release millions to me. Of course my possible windfall had increased. LOL I actually have a successful guy in my life, and I thought it was from him being generous, but wanting to be incognito about it.
Glad I looked online at these scam artists complaints and not lose anymore money.Something should be done about these people, whoever and wherever they might be slumming it in the Big Apple.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Money Fraud
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "This is the ad they posted on Indeed. They replied really quickly to my email and gave me a number to call so I did. Some Indian lady was telling..."
- "The owner of Command tech in Curtis Bay, Baltimore is such a LOSER of a man! He and his employees are complete liars and very trashy low class people. Do..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "Hi Jo Kelly, My name is Jim Woodbury from Long Beach and would like to know who you were able to contact. I recently purchases from Vida in Beautiful Cancun Grand..."
- "I ordered 8 dresses and 4 tops. Some of them are a little thin, but I just wear camisoles under those. 1 dress is on back order and 2 of..."
- "I slipped & fell on some dog urine that was not cleaned up. Petsmart Utica, Mi is notorious for the Oops stations not having paper towels in the dispensers so..."