Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell - This company is a scam network. Do not send them the $20 that they request. You won't get any money.

Frisco, Texas 3 comments

Received an award letter saying I have won $3,900,000.00. That I need to send then $20 for appointment fee made payable to ABM in the form of cash, check or money order.

Checked on line about if this is a true company and low and behold, it's a scam company. Many complaints.

I'm sending this paperwork to the US Secret Service and they can deal with it as they did for another scam that I fell for that cost me $3,000.00.

Check the internet for info for company before answering any letters that say you won any thing. It could be a very big Scam.

Review about: Award Letter.

Reason of review: Not as described.

#919685

Just when I thought, 'No one can really be that ***, can they?' I don't know why you even bothered to post this. It only serves to reveal you are a ding dong.

Maybe you're a troll and in that case, this is a pretty boring page of comments for your amusement so far. Better luck trolling next time.

Ricochet-Rabbit

Instead of simply discarding the letter, you had to investigate it because you thought it might be true? Previously scammed out of $3K? Your family should not allow you to be in control of anything more than a $5 bill.

to Ricochet-Rabbit #919182

Well they do say there is a sucker born every minute.

Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell - Simple Review #1418843682

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments

I to recoved a letter from the same address stating that I was a winner.Iwork to hard for my money. I don't for sorry person try to take My money Like that, Life is hard enough as it is. Lula Rojas

Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell - Simple Review #1418705487

Waterford, New York 0 comments

Liars

Scam

Cheats need to be jailed

Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell - Sweepstakes Review from Tampa, Florida

Tampa, Florida 1 comment

I received a letter claiming I won 3millions dollars and I sent money to this company numerous of time just to receive what they claim I won!!!

Comments

I also received a letter stating I won $3,900,000.00. I put my cash award letter in file 13.

Please don't fall through the trap door. IT IS A SCAM! Scammers love to take advantage of people this time of year.

You shouldn't have to pay to receive to a sweepstake award. My cash

Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell - Simple Review #1418705081

Tampa, Florida 0 comments

I am having such a hard time in my life and Lord knows I could use the money!!!

ADDLESHAW BIRD AND MITCHELL CLAIM I WON SOME MONEY.... Asking for $20

Beware of this SCAM... I'm 75 years old and I'm having to move out my home due to finances... I thought all my troubles was over!!!!

But These people need to be put in the lions Den!!!!

Birmingham, Al.

Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell - Sweepstakes Review from Seattle, Washington

Seattle, Washington 2 comments
5.0

this. is.

donna. brown. and. i get.

a. letter. from you. you.

said. i win. here want. said.

congratulations. you. can. call my.

cell. is. 5307126753. please.

call me. i do need. at. money.

from.

donna. brown

Comments

Hello folks, It appears the vultures have once again struck the heart and soul of those less fortunate who desperately need a light at the end of the tunnel.. First my I say, I am truly sorry for your circumstances, pain and suffering..

Sincerely..! However, remember this.. If you did not enter a sweepstakes, contest, or any kind of agreement to be paid a sum of money by chance, should you be the lucky winner, tell me how in the world could you expect to win a prize out of thin air, and to top it off they are asking you for $20.00 bucks, so you can receive the prize.. That is always a fraud..!!!

If you have won a prize, then you should receive the prize free of any charges, otherwise the perpetrators are milking the needs of others with fraudulent lies in order to collect a $20.00 fee.. Now imagine, they mail out 200,000 of those congratulation letters to folks, and 10% respond, which is 20,000 folks who pay them $20.00..

They have just collected $400,000 dollars fraudulently from folks who so desperately needed a ray of sunshine in their life, they swallowed the scam hook line and sinker...and were each robbed of $20.00 they really didn't have to loose..

Sacramento, California, United States #916344

Got a letter saying I won 3,900,000 Looked on Google and found out y'all been got the same letter and now I know its a scam.... Why don't we all get together and sue.

Email me at andreaholquin@gmail.com put this type of thing out a business. Who knows we might get paid.

Or some laws put up against this type of scam. There's gotta be enough of us to speak up.

Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell - Simple Review #1417214683

Sandy, Texas 0 comments

We received the same letter. If everyone that received this letter send them 20.00, they will be rich.

I am sure they are mailing out thousands. Has anyone ever called them?

Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell - Letter Review from Norwalk, California

Norwalk, California 1 comment

I recieved the same letter 11/21/2014.

I can't believe they think people are so *** to fall for this craps!

They really need to be punished for this!

Respectfully

Ladybug

Review about: Letter.

New York, New York, United States #906726

I got the same letter today. No one has to pay anything to get what they won.

I will be contacting the office of Eric T.

Schneiderman,

State Attorney General

State Government Office

Address: 163 W 125th St #1324, New York, NY 10027

Phone:(212) 961-4475 Everyone else should do the same immediately for their respective state. *** scam.

Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell - GUARANTEED CASH PRIZE WINNER

I receive letters saying that I am a guaranteed cash prize winner (not eligible to win or the opportunity to win but an actual cash prize winner), send processing fee and check will be mailed but no amount specified. Yes, I did this a few times, minimal money, curious for the most part because it could actually be like a lottery (international I'm guessing being from New York.

It made sense to me that it could be. Well, I never received my cash prize winnings either. I'm still receiving letters and have asked to be removed from their mailing list. Money is being made so the companies will never be shut down but I do wish I had read the reviews first before sending the fees that I did.

Letters that have been mailed to me: PMB 410 Fresh Meadows; PMB 540 Kew Gardens and today a new one, PMB 103, all from New York, ABM (they are growing).

Review about: Fraud Letters.

Bel Air, Maryland, United States #912263

I received this letter also, but I goggle them first. Thank God I did.

Isn't this illegal? Should someone should report them to the FBI!

Palestine, Texas, United States #890268

PMD 410 176-25 Union turnpike , fresh meadows, NY 11366 promising $3.9 million! Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell with an authorized signature (stamped) of Ryan Wheeler.

the letter says i won, but the "check" says "Pay to the Order of: (if selected winner)"... wants me to send them $20 processing fee... WOW! I DON'T THINK SO!

So glad I googled it!

thanks to all the warnings! :)

If you are notified that you have won something, but must send in money in order to claim it, it is a scam. You are receiving these mailers because you are on a list as being a "sucker".

I also am a target of these scammers. I received the same one and have fallen for a few but more keep coming from out of the woodwork.

My mailbox is full each week of these and many others.

Of the ones I have submitted. I have never won a thing, or collected on any of the promised money.

PMD410 176-25 Union turnpike , fresh meadows, NY 11366

to Anonymous Palestine, Texas, United States #890267

same address promising $3.9 million! Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell with an authorized signature (stamped) of Ryan Wheeler.

So glad I googled it!

thanks to all the warnings! :)

View more comments

Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell - Review from Merrydale, Louisiana

Merrydale, Louisiana 4 comments

I have received a letter for the saying have a lump sum of money is but I have send them twenty Dollor Order to get the money how true this is

Review about: Money Notification.

Comments

Don't send any money; not even $20.00.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States #874256

I have received a notice stating I have 3,900,000.00 and to send 28.00 dollars to be able to get the check. To; Processing Department, PMB 410, 17625, Union TPKE, fRESH MEADOWS, NY 11366-1515.

If I have won a sweepstakes why do I have to pay to receive a check that is surpose to be mine anyway. Even if this is a scam I hope it can be stopped before someone is really hurt .

to jack flash Norcross, Georgia, United States #874906